I suggest you ...

Photo Gallery

Ocean Park Towers Feedback: There are quite a few keen photographers in our two buildings - having a page where photos could be posted and visible to our community has some appeal.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminMiCasa (Admin, Micasa) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul Martyniak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would go one step further, and suggest adding a "gallery" element to multiple other places on the site.

For example, I want to use the Task Manager as a tracker for a standard "Repair" procedure. If I create a "task" for a complaint of something that is broken, I want more ability to describe the task, including uploading a handful of pictures of the problem. It would be a lot easier if uploading pictures to attach to a task was a) drag-and-drop, and b) displayed in a thumbnail gallery format, and when clicked on, you can see the picture in your browser and cycle through them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. A photo repository might be a good idea. When trying to show ongoing construction or projects, progress photos to the strata owners might be a nice idea. A one stop place.

• AdminMiCasa (Admin, Micasa) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Norm, thanks for this great idea. We had not considered adding a photo gallery feature into MiCasa.

Let's see what the MiCasa community thinks.

-- Mat

Feedback and Knowledge Base