I suggest you ...

Photo Gallery

Ocean Park Towers Feedback: There are quite a few keen photographers in our two buildings - having a page where photos could be posted and visible to our community has some appeal.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMiCasa (Admin, Micasa) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul Martyniak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would go one step further, and suggest adding a "gallery" element to multiple other places on the site.

For example, I want to use the Task Manager as a tracker for a standard "Repair" procedure. If I create a "task" for a complaint of something that is broken, I want more ability to describe the task, including uploading a handful of pictures of the problem. It would be a lot easier if uploading pictures to attach to a task was a) drag-and-drop, and b) displayed in a thumbnail gallery format, and when clicked on, you can see the picture in your browser and cycle through them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. A photo repository might be a good idea. When trying to show ongoing construction or projects, progress photos to the strata owners might be a nice idea. A one stop place.

• AdminMiCasa (Admin, Micasa) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Norm, thanks for this great idea. We had not considered adding a photo gallery feature into MiCasa.

Let's see what the MiCasa community thinks.

-- Mat

Feedback and Knowledge Base