This knowledge base article will help you download and print PDF documents from your strata’s MiCasa web portal. These instructions can be applied to downloading and printing any PDF document.
- Downloading the PDF document: Log into your strata’s MiCasa web portal and locate the PDF document (such as council meeting minutes) that you would like to download and print.
- Viewing the PDF document: Depending on your computer’s settings, once the PDF document has finished downloading, one of these scenarios will occur.
- The PDF document will automatically open in the web browser: If this happens, great! You have successfully viewed the PDF document and can now print (see step 3.).
- The PDF document downloads but will not open automatically: In most cases the PDF document will be saved to your Download folder by default (the Download folder is located inside your home folder, the one with your name, on the Mac, and located in the My Documents folder on the PC). Once you locate the PDF document, double-click to open. In most cases the PDF document will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader (if it doesn’t, read the next step).
- The PDF document will download but cause an error when you attempt to open it: If the PDF document does not open, or causes an error when you attempt to open it, you’ll need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader onto your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is totally safe, free, it’s quick and easy to instal.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader, follow the installation instructions and then attempt to open the PDF document again.
- Printing the PDF document: Once you have successfully viewed the PDF document, you may choose to print it. Firstly make sure that you printer is turned on and connected to your computer, select File, then Print.