Firstly, do not panic, this happens to us all. Your password can easily be reset by following these steps:
- Select the “Forgot your password?” link underneath the 'Member Sign In' form on your strata’s web portal sign in page e.g. yourStrataName.micasahq.com.
- Fill out your email address and click ‘Send me reset password instructions’, your browser is then redirected to the login screen and a message will display along the top of your browser. (DON'T TRY TO LOGIN YET)
- Now check your email (it will take at least 60 seconds to arrive). You should receive an email instructing you how to reset your password.
- If you do not receive an email, check your junk mail/spam folder.
- Once you have found the email, you must click the "Change my password" link. Once you select the Change my password link, you will be taken back to your strata’s web portal and asked to enter a new password. Once you have entered a new password, you will be automatically logged in.
- Your password has now been changed.