Absolutely. We protect your information in a number of ways. This may be a tad technical, but it’s important for you to know that your information is safe using MiCasa.
- We use salted password hashes instead of plain-text passwords (Many other online applications don’t implement this).
- We use SSL for all log in screens and for all micasahq.com sub-domains.
- Our servers and databases are hosted on some of the most secure servers in the world.
- Our servers are completely locked down and secure.
- We securely back-up all of our databases to an off-site facility daily.
Security is one of the biggest benefits to using MiCasa. So yes, we make sure that your information is secure.